Members Group & Community Support
Membership of TTVS is gives you access to a whole host of services.
MEMBERSHIP IS CURRENTLY FREE
We are here to support your group so that you are able to provide a quality service. We can do this in a number of ways, training and learning opportunities; one-to-one support, online and in person, and are open to all voluntary, community, social enterprise and other groups working in Torridge.
We are an experienced team who can give advice and help in supporting your group on any of the services outlined below. Many of our services are free to voluntary and community sector groups.
Our services include:
- Monthly Newsletter ‘Fundamentals’
- Advertising and promoting your events and services
- Advice on setting up a new group or service
- DBS Checks and Guidance
- Support with organisational development
- Priority and Bespoke Training courses
- Funding advice
- Business and financial planning
- Workforce development and learning
- Support in working with volunteers
- Developing partnerships
- Governance and management
- Strategic planning
- Reduced cost room hire with use of projector or display monitor for presentations
- Volunteer Brokerage including access to Devon Connect database
- Projector Hire
- Other services, such as printing, copying and laminating
In collaboration with our Devon Voluntary Action partners. we have produced a range of Factsheets covering key points on a range of topics as well as links to other useful websites and agencies that can provide specialist advice and support. There are two versions, a quick guide that gives an overview and a full guide which goes into more detail and gives more guidance on the subject. You can access these guides here.
To become a member of TTVS please download or membership form here.