Youth Flow Project
The Youth flow Project is a partnership between One Northern Devon, TTVS, Encompass and Job Centre Plus. Covering Bideford, Barnstaple and Bude job centres.
The project supports young people between 16 and 24 who are furthest from the labour market and those who belong to groups that are disproportionately under-represented in the workforce:
- Care leavers
- Ex-offenders/prison leavers
- Young adult carers
- Those with a history of illness
- People with learning disabilities
- People with low or no academic qualifications
- Homeless people and those insecurely housed
- People on low income/seasonal or zero hours contracts
- Long-term unemployed
The project will provide up to 13 week’s employability support to be delivered weekly including, an assessment of needs and an agreed action plan, support and advice to each individual to help them overcome barriers to employment, mentoring and move people into Education, Employment or Training as appropriate, including the use of Work Experience and Volunteering. To find out more email the team: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.