Great news, the Magic Little Grants programme goes live today! It provides charities and community groups, that are either in their first year of operation or have an annual income under £250k, the opportunity to apply for a £500 grant.
This year the fund has expanded to support the following funding themes:
1. Improving mental wellbeing
2. Enabling community participation in the arts
3. Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
4. Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
5. Improving biodiversity and green spaces
6. Enabling participation in physical activity
7. Responding to the climate emergency and promoting sustainability
8. Increasing community access to outdoor space
This programme is now live and accepting applications until 31st October 2021, Magic Little Grants (localgiving.org)
If you have any questions or need help, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help!